Theme:"Dr. George Washington Carver Lives On: Changing the World In Uncommon Ways"
- Using Social Media to Build Your Personal, Business, & Community Brand: A Strategy for Rural Development
- Careers and Opportunities in Science, Technology, Health and Agriculture
- Small Farmers Marketing to Walmart, Whole Foods and Kroger
- Women in Agriculture: Changing the Landscape of Agriculture Part II
- Hispanic and Black Farmers Push for Profitability
- Addressing Community Food Security Through Local Food Systems
- Using Technology to Better Serve Universities & Communities
- Veterans and AgroHealing
- Socioeconomics & sustainability of Forestlands
- Cooperatives for the Future
- Can Biotechnology help Farmers in America and Africa?
- Implementing the New Farm Bill
- Preparing the Next Generation of Agricultural Leadership
- PAWC Business Pitch Competition
- PAWC Chef Cook Off and Tasting Reception